June 19, 2021
Following the latest news that the state of Michigan will open to full capacity on June 22 — as well as the state of Illinois already open to full capacity — the following guidelines are being implemented at all parishes beginning Saturday, June 19.
- Masks are no longer mandated.
- Social distancing is no longer required.
- Holy Water is now allowed.
- Parish halls will now be available to use for funerals and other non church related activities.
- Communion may now be placed on hands or tongue.
- Mass books are allowed to be put back in pews.
- The sign of peace will be reinstated.