CCSL SUMMER SEASON
Soccer + Volleyball
Hello Players and Parents, welcome to another summer season for CCSL!
Registration is now CLOSED
*New to Volleyball:*
To allow for a fair and more enjoyable season, we have chosen to split the volleyball league into 4 brackets:
Middle School age 10-12
Junior Varsity age 12-14
Varsity age 14-18
Young Adult age 19-35
More details captured below under age brackets.
*Note for Soccer:*
Our soccer field is currently under maintenance. We are unsure if this will affect the start of the season. We will keep everyone posted.
Please review the information below before registering.
May 1: Registration Opened
May 27: Volleyball Placements Day 1
May 28: Registration Closes
May 29: Waitlist Registration Opens
Jun 3: Waitlist Closes
Volleyball Placements Day 2
Young Adult VB Games Begin
Jun 10: Games Begin For All Ages
Jul 29: Playoffs Begin
Banquet (for some teams)
Aug 5: Playoffs & Championships
Banquet (remaining teams)
- A specific time and location has been setup by each church for all age brackets. This date, time, location will be emailed upon registration.
- Players will arrive ready to practice.
- At this session, coaches will evaluate the players in order to decide how teams will split (if necessary)
- Teammate requests are allowed, up to 2 teammates, and everyone’s requests MUST match each others.
We offer the following sports for the listed ages (age brackets are based on players’ age on June 1 of the current season)
Middle School | ages 10-12 | Girls
Junior Varsity | ages 12-14* | Girls
Varsity | ages 15-18** | Girls
Young Adult | ages 19-35 | Co-ed (min of 8 players/team)
* 14 year old players can play on varsity if they so choose.
** 18 year old players can play on young adult if entering college
Middle School | ages 10-13 | Co-ed
High School | ages 14-18 | Co-ed
Young Adult | ages 19-35 | Co-ed (min of 10 players/team)
- Games are played Saturday mornings throughout the summer: June 3 – August 5
- Playoffs and Championships are currently scheduled for July 29 & August 5*
- All games are held at the Southfield Civic Center
26000 Evergreen Rd, Southfield 48076
Evergreen Road, ½ mile South of I-696
- Practices details (time, location, fees) are at the coach’s discretion and will be communicated at your first practice session. Practice location is typically near the church you registered to play for.
This cost includes player jersey.
- Middle School – $60
- High School – $70
- JV & Varsity – $70
- Young Adult – $80