SUMMER SEASON IS HERE
Come cheer on your favorite CCSL sports team!
THE CCSL MISSION
The Chaldean Church Sports League [CCSL] is a diocese wide effort to help inspire the faithful through the spirit of sports and games. In a safe and competitive sport environment the CCSL helps guide athletes along on their quest to victory through Christ. The CCSL offers our community a wonderful opportunity for us all to come together and strengthen our mind, body, and soul by way of an energetic and lively sporting event dedicated to our Lord and Savior.
CURRENT SPORTS OFFERED
REGISTER A PLAYER
Registration includes a player jersey. Fees vary by sport and age group.
RULES & EXPECTATIONS
Players wishing to be a part of CCSL must:
- Attend Mass at their Team Church weekly throughout the season.
- Participate in a weekly church program.
- Meet CCSL and Church behavior code of conduct requirements.
- Pay the player fee.
- Holy Martyrs Heroes
- Mar Addai Healers
- Mother of God Guardian Angels
- Sacred Heart Saints
- St. George Dragon Slayers
- St. Joseph Protectors
- St. Thomas Twin Tigers