In honor of the six apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Fatima, which occurred on the 13th of every month between May and October, our Diocese has encouraged everyone to attend Eucharistic Adoration for one hour and to pray the Holy Rosary. Each month is dedicated to a different cause.
This month, please join us on Wednesday, September 13, in praying the Rosary for Marriages. Come, pray the Rosary, or sit with Jesus at any of our parish chapels:
• Holy Martyrs Church – Open 24 Hours
• Mother of God Cathedral – Open 24 Hours (Click below to sign up for MOG adoration only)
• Our Lady of Perpetual Help – Open 24 Hours
• St. George – Open 24 Hours
• St. Joseph Church – Open 24 Hours
• St. Thomas Church – Open 24 Hours
• Mart Mariam Church – Open 24 Hours
Please take a picture, tag the Diocese on their social media at @chaldeandiocese, and use the hashtag #Rosaries4Marriages to share your prayers with everyone.
Contact the Chancery with any questions at (248) 351-0440 or email us at [email protected]