May 9, 2020
Bp. Francis Kalabat announces the following appointments effective August 1, 2020:
- Fr. Matthew Zetouna — Will end his missionary assignment in Australia and will be assigned to Mart Maryam Parish in Northbrook, Illinois for one year. He will also be assisting St. Ephrem Parish in Chicago, Illinois.
- Fr. Andrew Seba — One-year extension at Holy Martyrs Parish.
- Fr. Patrick Setto — One-year extension at Mother of God Parish.
- Fr. Fadie Gorgies — Will begin a new assignment for outreach ministry (such as jail ministry, etc.), will assist in missions, and will also be assigned as an assistant at St. Joseph Parish.
- Fr. Pierre Konja —In addition to his current assignments, will begin to celebrate Masses in the Commerce/White lake area. Time and place will be forth coming in the upcoming weeks.
Priesthood ordinations for our two deacons will remain on July 4, 2020. Their assignments will be as follows:
- Deacon Kevin Yono ‑ Assigned to St. George Parish in Shelby Township, Michigan.
- Deacon Marcus Shammami — Assigned to Holy Martyrs parish in Sterling Heights, Michigan.
Please pray for all our priests, seminarians, and all those contemplating the priesthood.