SPECIAL PROGRAMS & EVENTS
Sign up below to join our email list for the latest diocese news and updates.
Trying to get pregnant? Trying to avoid pregnancy? Learn the natural and moral way to do it. Classes are from 7:30 – 9:30pm at Mother of God Church –
Trying to get pregnant? Trying to avoid pregnancy? Learn the natural and moral way to do it.
Classes are from 7:30 – 9:30pm at Mother of God Church – Lower Hall. Mass at 6 p.m.
One class is two sessions
Jan 6 & 20
Mar 3 & 17
May 5 & 19
Jul 7 & 21
Sep 1 & 15
Nov 3 & 17
· Couple must complete marriage prep classes prior to attending NFP.
· Couples must complete NFP classes prior to their marriage date.
· Couples are encouraged to complete the class at least 3 months prior to marriage
· Classes are typically offered 1st & 3rd Wednesday of odd months unless noted
· One class is two sessions that must be attended in order; First session then
second session since they build on each other.
· Optional only if needed: a couple may attend the first session in one month and
the second session in a following month.
To register, please go to www.ECRC.us/nfp
For questions, contact Fenar Kashat at [email protected]
(Wednesday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Mother of God